Take Charge of Your Well-being
Coming again…Spring 2023, Coast of Oregon
Take your health and your family’s into your own hands. An in-depth introduction to the benefits of botanical preparations. Proven, easy to make recipes and concepts so you may lean in to your health, all wrapped into a 3 day serene getaway.
SLEEP & DIGESTION
Create, Connect, Enjoy, Integrate
Are You Ready to…
Enjoy fresh air, good food & laughter?
Spend time in nature & beautiful scenery?
In a quaint, charming town?
Break out of your rut?
Start your wellness journey from the outside in?
Address your concerns about your future health?
Are You Ready To…
Discover the health & healing benefits of botanicals?
“Make and take” botanical products?
Transform everyday herbs & spices in your kitchen into effective and simple remedies that soothe?
Absorb Wisdom from AHG Registered Herbalist
Take Charge of Your Well-being
Join us in a nature-rich, relaxed environment along the coast of the Pacific Northwest at the pier along the magical Siuslaw River, just minutes from the Pacific Ocean and charming Old Town Florence. Take everyday items from your kitchen and create effective, straightforward, and simple creations to integrate into your daily life. Taking care of our own health has never been more important.
- Introduction to herbal medicine
- What is herbal medicine and how to use it safely?
- Effective and simple remedies, using simple everyday kitchen items for common ailments
- Refueling of your energy tank
- Taking charge of your (and your family’s) health and well-being
- P3 and intentionally make choices
- Understanding the properties and constituents of 8 common, medicinal plants
- “Make and take” artisan botanical products
- (ROW) Return on Well-being: The benefits & privilege of caring for ourselves and our loved ones
- Fun with new friends
You’ll spend your days in Botanical Bodega, a delightful apothecary with a Registered Herbalist. Learn herbal remedies for your body and your soul. Lean into your life.
Opportunities for optional break out sessions on mindset, resiliency, & more. Or spend your time exploring the surrounding area & beaches or lining up an adventure activity.
You’ll spend time with a Physical Therapist & Yoga teacher learning simple stretches and movements to keep us supple and flexible.
We’ll enjoy delicious healthy lunches together, working in small groups, all while having fun, and sharing insights & laughter with others.
Seating is limited to 8 participants for this intimate apothecary experience.
For more Retreat information contact
Ready for 3 day getaway in a serene setting?
Pier Point Inn is just a stones throw away from the apothecary.
Call 541-997-7191 for discounted room rates with iPIVOT-now.
1 hour drive from Eugene airport
Participant responsible for Accommodations, Breakfast & Dinners
Your Retreat Cost Includes
- Ticket to Botanical Bodega Retreat
- Welcome gathering featuring regional wines
- Delicious & healthy lunches on Saturday & Sunday
- All equipment & ingredients for hands on Botanical Bodega products
- Optional Break Out Sessions
- Hiking in Oregon Dunes
- Dunes Recreation Area
- Horseback Beach/Trail Rides
- ATV Rentals
- Sandboarding Park
- Sea Lion Caves
- Kayak Rentals
- Siuslaw National Forest
*Not included in retreat programming or fee
Wendi – Arizona